How It Works?
You can read here how you can make a reservation. Please also read our rules and regulations.
- Hotels-to-Book is a reservation broker between customers and independent accommodations in Rome.
- To make your reservation, insert your credit card details.
Charge point can be (depend on the hotel):
"Pay to the hotel": Your credit card will NOT be charged.
Your credit card details are only required to guarantee your reservation. In case you arrive outside the cancellation policy, the accommodation is authorised to charge you the amount of the first night on your credit card.
"Pay Now": Your credit card will NOW be charged with the indicated amount for the reservation. Please remember to print your reservation voucher and present it to the reception of the hotel on arrival.
- Your reservation is automatically confirmed.
- You will receive an email with the contact details of the accommodation after you have made your reservation.
- We recommend you contact the accommodation to communicate your arrival time and to make sure the booking information has been received properly.
- You can read the cancellation policy of each individual accommodation during the- reservation process.
- The accommodation is directly responsible to the customer for his reservation.
- In case of any problem to your reservation (either as a result of overbooking, or otherwise) the accommodation needs to offer the customer an alternative accommodation of the same price and of the same quality.
- Hotels-to-Book is not in any way responsible for any problems with the reservation.
Your contract is between you and the accommodation directly.
- Hotels-to-Book will try to verify the accuracy of the information that has been supplied by the accommodation.
However, Hotels-to-Book is not in any way responsible for the accuracy of the information that has been supplied by the accommodation.
- Customers can now leave their reviews about the accommodation after their stay.
- Please contact us in case the accommodation does not respect the terms of the reservation. (see “i”).
We wish you a great stay!